“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” - Proverbs 22:6 ESV
Looking back on life as a Dad, these are some of the most valuable things I've learned:
1. You have to be trained on the job, in the trenches, under fire... but following good examples helps make you better.
2. The 5 most important phrases to use (and mean) with your kids:
* “I love you"
* “I was wrong"
* “You are meant to be great for God ~ Dream Big"
* “Shine ~ Shine where you are... in who you are... in what you're doing"
* “Remember who you are...and whose you are."
3. Love hurts and heals... and gives your life meaning.
4. When your kids have a great mother, being a father is easier.
5. No time invested or sacrifice made for your children is ever wasted or regretted.
Keep the Faith... Carpe Diem